Friday, February 18, 2011

Fashion Friday

I covet . . . a lot.  And I liked my little post on fashion inspiration last Friday . . . so, here is another one.  Don't be surprised if you see similar faces (and clothing!).
Kendi Everyday
Love Ramsey
Daybook
Love Ramsey
What Would a Nerd Wear
Notice that you are still seeing the blue buffalo print shirt??  That's cuz I still love it.  But want to know the exciting news?  It seemed to be sold out at JCrew, but then as I was browsing through the clearance section and guess what?  There is was!  And in my size no less.  So . . . I bought it and it is coming to live with me very soon!  There are a few left in very limited sizes if you need one too!  Buffalo Shirt.

Also all the boots and colored tights!  And I love the red stripes and red and blue button up, SO adorable . . . I think it is my new favorite outfit, although this one is still up there.  Which reminds me, I need to buy those jeans, actually I just need to go shopping. 

On a side note, do you have to have an unusual name to be super cute and fashionable?? Kendi, Ramsey, Sydney, Tania??  Adorable.

No comments: